Communist Voice -- the successor to the Workers' Advocate -- works for the rebirth of communism by fighting for anti-revisionist Marxism-Leninism. It opposes both market capitalism and the state-capitalist regimes (such as Cuba or China today or Russia and most of Eastern Europe yesterday) which falsely call themselves socialist or communist. It deals with the world crisis of revolutionary theory, analyzes what happened to the revolutionary movements of the past, and opposes Stalinism, Trotskyism, anarchism and reformism. The day will come when revolutionary communism is once again the banner of the militant proletariat in struggle for its liberation!
* HONG KONG: Support the democratic movement!
* UKRAINE: Support the working people against Russian intervention, Western austerity, and local oligarchs!
* GAZA: Denounce Israeli barbarism against the Palestinian people!
* RACISM IN THE US: Denounce the police murders of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, and others!
* SYRIA: Solidarity with the struggle against the bloody Ba'ath dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad!
* EGYPT: Down with the reactionary military regime of al-Sisi!
* Black lives matter! Support the anti-racist movement!
* For class struggle against homelessness, unemployment, low wages, and capitalist austerity!
* For environmental planning to fight global warming, not futile marketplace measures like "cap and trade" or a carbon tax!
* Full rights for immigrant workers!
* For a national health system, not compulsory private insurance!
* Against the devastation and privatization of the public school system, and the sky-high cost of college education!
* For a renewed workers' movement!
* Bring class consciousness to the mass struggle--take up revolutionary theory!
How to subscribe to CV, write us!
Modified December 18, 2014.