Communist Voice -- the successor to the Workers' Advocate -- works for the rebirth of communism by fighting for anti-revisionist Marxism-Leninism. It opposes both market capitalism and the state-capitalist regimes (such as Cuba or China today or Russia and most of Eastern Europe yesterday) which falsely call themselves socialist or communist. It deals with the world crisis of revolutionary theory, analyzes what happened to the revolutionary movements of the past, and opposes Stalinism, Trotskyism, anarchism and reformism. The day will come when revolutionary communism is once again the banner of the militant proletariat in struggle for its liberation!
* Solidarity with the struggle of the Syrian
people against the bloody Ba'ath
dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad!
* Support the Greek people against starvation and austerity!
* For class struggle against
homelessness, unemployment, low
wages, and capitalist austerity!
* For environmental planning to fight global warming, not futile marketplace measures like "cap and trade" or a carbon tax!
* Full rights for immigrant workers!
* For a national health system, not compulsory private insurance!
* Against the devastation and privatization of the public school system, and the sky-high cost to students of college education!
* For a renewed workers' movement!
* Bring class consciousness to the mass struggle--take up revolutionary theory!
How to subscribe to CV, write us!
Modified December 13, 2013.