Communist Voice -- the successor to the Workers' Advocate -- works for the rebirth of communism by fighting for anti-revisionist Marxism-Leninism. It opposes both market capitalism and the state-capitalist regimes (such as Cuba or China today or Russia and most of Eastern Europe yesterday) which falsely call themselves socialist or communist. It deals with the world crisis of revolutionary theory, analyzes what happened to the revolutionary movements of the past, and opposes Stalinism, Trotskyism, anarchism and reformism. The day will come when revolutionary communism is once again the banner of the militant proletariat in struggle for its liberation!
* GREECE: Solidarity with the working people
against austerity and the dictatorship of the IMF and the financial
institutions of the European big bourgeoisie!
* SYRIA: Against the bloody Ba'ath dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad!
* EGYPT: Down with the reactionary military regime of al-Sisi!
* UKRAINE: Against Russian intervention, Western austerity, and local oligarchs!
* PALESTINE: Build the solidarity movement!
* RACISM IN THE US: Denounce the police murders of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, and others!
* Black lives matter! Support the anti-racist
* For class struggle against homelessness, unemployment, low wages, and capitalist austerity!
* For environmental planning and regulation to fight global warming, not futile marketplace measures like "cap and trade" or a carbon tax!
* Full rights for immigrant workers!
* For a national health system, not compulsory private insurance!
* Against the devastation and privatization of the public school system, and the sky-high cost of college education!
* For a renewed workers' movement!
* Bring class consciousness to the mass struggle--take up revolutionary theory!
How to subscribe to CV, write us!
Modified June 23, 2016.