Communist Voice -- the successor to the Workers' Advocate -- works for the rebirth of communism by fighting for anti-revisionist Marxism-Leninism. It opposes both market capitalism and the state-capitalist regimes (such as Cuba or China today or Russia and most of Eastern Europe yesterday) which falsely call themselves socialist or communist. It deals with the world crisis of revolutionary theory, analyzes what happened to the revolutionary movements of the past, and opposes Stalinism, Trotskyism, anarchism and reformism. The day will come when revolutionary communism is once again the banner of the militant proletariat in struggle for its liberation!
* Solidarity with the struggle of the Syrian
people against the bloody Ba'ath
dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad!
* Support the Walmart strikers!
* Support the historic strike wave in South Africa!
* Support the Greek people against starvation and austerity!
* Down with Obama's and Romney's market-fundamentalist programs of trillions for Wall Street, but crumbs for the people!
* Down with the bipartisan program of increasing penalties and fines against the poor, immigrants, and workers!
* Down with the Republican and Democratic offensive against the rights and livelihoods of the working class!
* For class struggle against
homelessness, unemployment, low
wages, and capitalist austerity!
* For environmental planning to fight global warming, not futile marketplace measures like "cap and trade" or a carbon tax!
* Full rights for immigrant workers!
* For a national health system, not compulsory private insurance!
* Against the devastation and privatization of the public school system, and the sky-high cost to students of college education!
* US imperialism, get out of Iraq and
* Down with the murder from the sky of people in other lands via US drones!
* Solidarity with the mass uprisings in the Middle East and North Africa!
* For a renewed workers' movement!
* Bring class consciousness to the mass struggle--take up revolutionary theory!
How to subscribe to CV, write us!
Modified March 23, 2013.